Pages

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Cattititude

Me: Scrawn, why aren't you posting anymore?

Scrawn: Mother....did you NOT see the horrendous picture Purries posted of me last time? How can I face my readers?!? Why does Purries have to post? Blogging was MY thing. She always has to copy me and embarrass me. What a loser!

Me:  She loves you! Wow, Scrawn, look how big you've gotten! I think I see some back fat over here...


Scrawn: What? Where?
Me: WHOA! Look at all that kitty!

Scrawn: WAIT! Are you like, seriously, taking my picture????
If you blog this, you are SO no longer my mother!!!

4 comments:

obladi oblada said...

Be careful...now that you have annoyed the cat she might try to steal your breath while you sleep...kitty's are rotten.

Reighnie said...

LOL! Not my baby girl. She might try to take my jewelry though. She LOVES bling.

We've been together 11 years (since the day she was born) and she will protect me with her life. If she doesn't get a good vibe off a person, she will get between me and that person and not let him/her near me. She's even growled in the past. She does the same thing for Hubbins.

That last pic is her pissed that I was hurting and crying. I just decided to use it for this post. She's very protective.
:-)

Ashley said...

Mackers is *pissed* off that I have gone back to school during the day. He is clingy, yet will not let *me touch him. I'm hoping this weekend will be sufficient to soothe his soul :)

Reighnie said...

I have a picture of Scrawnie staring me down back in the day when I was in college. She would get so royally pissed she would actually start slamming cabinet doors in the kitchen and bathroom. lol!

Now she just wants me to leave her alone until *she's* ready for me. Very much like a human teenager. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...