It's been crazy. So crazy at this point I can barely turn my head because my neck is so stiff. It will loosen up eventually.
Ok, first, we put our offer on the house but... the realtor is on vacation until the 15th so we have to wait to find out. Grrreat. That's a week where other offers can come in. Which I gotta say I'm pissed because if they would have just looked at our offer 3 weeks ago and returned it saying they would work with us without the contingency we could have moved on already in the process. We are now trying to keep this house as rental. Long story.
Second, Poufy's doctor called TODAY. Poufy has Grave's Disease. I didn't get to talk to her because I was unloading boxes into storage and didn't get to my cell phone on time. Soooo, I don't even know and I haven't googled Grave's Disease because I don't want to drive myself crazy.
Third, Homeschool starts Monday.I need a lesson plan.
Fourth, I had my Girl Scout Parents meeting yesterday and I have to say it went well. It's been awhile since I've done any public speaking but at this point, it's good. The girl's had a blast and I have some really terrific parents. I was worried I'd get some of the snotty people but nope. It's all good. Lots of parent volunteers. We have our first product sale starting next week, plus our first girl meeting. I've got to pull all that together.
Fifth, Hubs has been having some stomach pains that have me worried. I think it's one of his meds for bladder spasms that is causing it, but he scared me because he had said he was having such bad pains he almost woke me up to take him to the ER. Last time he took this medication, it gave him stomach pains right off. I had reminded him of that when he started it again but it was actually helping him this time. The only side effect he had was dry mouth. I'm stressing because I can't have him end up in the hospital. He needs to stay healthy.
Sixth, I finally went and got processed and ok'd to start work. Only glitch is that I have 20 hours a week. Get this, Hubs gets 15 minutes to eat A DAY. I get 15 minutes to do laundry, linens, A DAY. Really, it's totally ridiculous. I hope the people who dreamt this stuff up eventually end up on their stupid program because they sooooo deserve it. Assholes.
Seventh, which should piggyback off of sixth. I've got two kids who were stabilized by their meds finally, starting all over because the assholes that be decided that they could give them generics. These generics did not work for them. All the progress that we had made over the last 6 months thrown out the window and we start all over again. Headbanging, tantrums, talking back, weepiness, hallucinations, you name it, it's baaaack. The doctor wrote for no generic or substitutions but still, all that progress down the toilet. One of them has been back on the brand and I can see slow changes. It sucks.
So, my house is in total chaos, Packing stuff everywhere. Van benches in my living room, since I am using the big van to transport the stuff. Just one.huge.mess.

1 comment:
That sounds more than a little chaotic. Hope things have settle down a little for you.
Post a Comment