Yep, really, really.
What the hell are you thinking?
Dunno. Maybe I'm not. Maybe it's the beginning of the end. Maybe I just don't care anymore.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I posted to the local group about homeschooling.
Me. Homeschooling.
I have no choice. I have no help. I have nothing...just me.
Two kids stayed home today because of behavior. The boy peed himself and then tried to kick a hole in Poufy's dresser. They aren't related as far as I can tell, I don't know what he is thinking.
Poufy continues to disrespect and act out all over the place. She's still stealing and lying. Just yesterday she had a handful of candy at school, gum included. Who knows who she stole it from not to mention the fact that the dentist said for her not to have candy because her teeth are sooo bad. Nothing sticky. Then she punched and kicked her sister on the playground while her "friends" watched and laughed.
I ended up driving to a Doctor's appointment an hour away only to find out it's tomorrow. I'm tired and I'm coming to the point of not wanting to do this anymore. I know I am under a lot of stress. But in all honestly, once Poufy and the boy are diagnosed and on meds and things don't change, I'm going to send them packing. I have enough to deal with. If it's health or trauma related issues that can be changed, fine. But if it's something they are going to do just because they feel like it. I'm not onboard that ship. I am nobody's punching bag or doormat. Family or not.


1 comment:
I know that you're frustrated with the damn schools...And it sucks that no one is listening to you. But YOU NEED A "BREAK" while they're at school.
I know you're between a rock and a hard place and that you don't know what else to do...but I've known you when you literally couldn't remember if you were coming to work or going to work because you were working so hard. You can't get to that place again.
I worry.
I wish I had a wand to help. I do.
Post a Comment