Pages

Monday, February 25, 2008

A Meme

NOW I HAVE BEEN TAGGED BY... A Life Uncommon (Donetta)


Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
Post “The Rules” on your blog.
Post seven weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
Tag seven people and link to them.
Comment on their blogs to let them know they’ve been tagged.

*****************************************************************************
Wow, seven weird or random facts... Hmmm...

1. I have three degrees that I don't even use. I have a BS in Information Technology, an AA in Letters, Arts and Sciences and an AS in Computer Programming.

2. I met Hubs online while finishing up my BS.

3. I am the first and only person to earn a degree in my family. It took me 10 years but I did it all by myself.

4. I love to eat dill pickles. I go through a jar of 24 jumbo pickles a month. I'm craving a pickle right now.

5. I've been raising* kids between the ages of newborn and 12 years old since I was 8 years old myself. I raised 7 kids before the 5 I have now came along. My duties expanded as I got older. It is possible...siblings raising siblings, etc...

*by raising, I did everything for them but provide financially. Bottles, diapers, assemblies, conferences, laundry, cooking, cleaning, showers, teaching, etc...

6. I am a former (most of the time) perfectionist who has morphed into a procrastinator who is afraid of both success and failure and therefore do not get things done until the last minute which frustrates me to no end.

7. I have a weakness for rescuing Betta fish from W@l-M@rt. They are so poorly cared for and if I walk by and see a Betta practically trying to break through the plastic to get my attention, I take him or her home. Which is why I now have 14. (I just lost one this morning to dropsy). I haven't gone by lately because it breaks my heart when they die and it breaks my heart to know that there are desperate Bettas out there who need help. If that makes sense.

I know I am supposed to tag 7 people but I don't know who has done this already or not and I'm not even sure if I know 7 people. lol

So, I tag you...the one who hasn't done this and feels like sharing 7 random and/or weird things about yourself. Come back and let me know that you've done this so I can come back and see all the weirdness and randomness that you possess. lol


1 comment:

Amrita said...

Great ZM, Catching up after a while. You are an extra ordinary person with such a mother 's heart. Kudos to you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...