Pages

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Wow...that was weird...

So, I just typed in my URL to this here blog and made a slight typo. I found myself staring at this weird bible webpage that was threatening me with the end of the world and revelations... crazy... At least I wasn't staring into someone's twat like when I accidentally mistyped "netscape" in the URL bar.

Anyhoo, I've been having a rough time around here. Not so much with the kids but just with myself. The end of October is bad for me because I am a selfish person and I mourn the loss of the only true friend I ever had. After ten years... it still shouldn't hurt like it was yesterday. I shouldn't have flashbacks to it all the week of but I do and I cry a lot because I could sure use my friends advice right now.

Normally I remember him where ever I am blogging at. But for some reason this time around, I just can't. It's still very raw. I can only wonder what his family feels this time of the year.

I'm convinced I am struggling with depression and PTSD from the time Hubbins almost died. This past month has been torture. I hurt myself and I have a post in my drafts about my ER visit.

The reason I am so convinced is because I got a glimpse of the way I used to feel. With a combo of muscle relaxers and two pain killers. No more pain, no more anxiety, no more nothing. I mean, I knew they were there...but I just couldn't care or at least it wasn't something I could really worry about because I wasn't really keeping thoughts in my head. Does that even make sense?

Even with just the one pain killer they gave me in the ER, I just felt this sense of peace wash over me and the lights weren't so bright and harsh. I can remember that. Clearly. I need that. I need that peace in my life and I need to find it without meds, ya know?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...