Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

What the hell just happened?

Actually, it didn't just happen...but has something ever happened that totally took you by surprise?

That's what happened to me today. I was putting my lil bottle of Coke in the freezer and a magnet dropped. So, with my hand on the corner of the freezer door I bent over to pick it up.

You might be wondering why my hand was still on the corner of the door. Well, three weeks ago my niece slammed her head into the door when she was picking up something from the floor and I sure as hell didn't want to reinact that drama.

But guess what?

I did.

At first when I heard the loud slam and what sounded like chimes I didn't realize it was all in my head. But as I tried to sort it out the most searing pain spread through my skull, neck and arms.

I reached up to feel my head in disbelief and ALREADY I had a huge knot coming out of the top right side of my head.

I was in total disbelief. I mean... I was holding the damn door shut just in case!

I hate that confused state of disbelief... HATE IT. Don't you???

Especially that other time when I found myself on the floor at Michael's...but that's another story...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...