I hate the sound of crickets chirping. Hate. it!
Sorry I've been away so long. I turned 35 at the end of last month and I was gifted with a heavy dose of depression. I think it may have been a total breakdown. I'm still having crying jags that are setting me off because I am not a crier. I hate crying. I used to only cry when I was mad or frustrated.
Things I have to blog about...
CDQ's lack of progress...
My doctor telling me that I am causing my own pain...
Hey it's all in my head. I'm so f'in magical I can turn my own fingers and deform my own knuckles. Isn't that a bitchin' super power to have?
Honestly, I don't know what my doctor's strategy is but I'm all for NOT having RA. Even though I have all the signs of RA, there's the one thing about my symmetrical pain that makes him think it's not RA.
I've asked God for a miracle. Please don't let me have RA. So I guess I should shorten my bitching and moaning, huh?
Maybe God's just helping me out? In which case, let's just count this post as the one about my doctor telling me I cause my own pain...mmm'kay?
I do have to thank a reader for her comment on one of my RA posts. Chanele-- I was in a puddle of tears and angry and feeling like I was in denial about the RA (ironically this was before I saw my doctor) and needing to snap out of it the moment your comment came through. I hope you come back and see this. I appreciate your comment and your encouraging words of support. They mean more than you will ever know.
Hope all is well with everyone :-)

4 comments:
good morning. boy I know that 'it all in your head thing' 49 years later someone tested me for CVID an immune disorder. It attacks joints also. Yes it is rare. if you could be tested it might be a good thing. Look it up on line. There are varying degrees of it.
just cause he cant say 'i don't knot' dose not mean it is in your head any moron could look at your hand and see that :)
that's suppose to say 'i don't know'
i dont think i've ever commented, but i read your blog, and i so wish for a warm wind to come and turn all your troubles to peace...you deserve to have so much support and love!!
Thanks for your support, it means a lot. :-)
Post a Comment