Pages

Sunday, November 29, 2009

I have not abandoned my blog...

I am still waiting for a computer. I haven't bitched too much about it. Well actually I wrote a really long post filled with three hours worth of bitching (slow computer) and just (literally) as I was about to click on publish, Apple called me and offered me a shiny new computer with a bigger screen, better processor, kick ass graphics and larger hard drive. All I have to do is send the old one back and wait for the new one to come.

WHOO HOOO!!!!!!

So, um, yeah....that's why I haven't bitched too much about it.

As we say in our house...it's so awesome--it's BE-AWESOME! (Hubbins and my weird take on Bolt and Rhino from the movie Bolt.)

Speaking of Hubbins, I don't know if I updated about his Health or not. Basically we (Hubbins and I) figured out he has a yeast infection for oh...about 2 months or so now. He's been on meds for it but since it's been so long we need to make sure it isn't systemic by now. I'll have to go back in my blog and see what I have told you about this whole situation so far. It sucks and it's ridonkulous. I am just so glad we figured it out. We aren't completely out of the woods, but at least we know what it is now and the spasms are almost completely gone.

I'll also have to leave a note here to remind myself to tell you about Black Friday and how I was almost a crying mess. I miss writing, I have so much to say.I was already so far behind and now I'm not even sure I will remember. I should get a little notepad and jot stuff down.

I have been trying unsuccessfully to read blogs but this computer is almost unbearable. It's enough just to try and Facebook on it. Hopefully,the new computer will arrive this week!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...